- International round-trip airfare & domestic airfare with the programme
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure at airport
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide through the tour.
- Luxury air conditioned transportation for touring and airport group transfers
- 21 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy in 5 star hotels and resort stay in National Park
- Buffet breakfast and dinner every day plus 5 lunches.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Houseboat backwater cruise on full board
- Water on the bus throughout the tour (3 bottles per person per day)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Insurance: cancellation and health
- Lunches not mentioned
- Early check in before 14:00. Late check out after 11:00.
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Entrances and services not mentioned
- Transfers and assistance other than with the group
- Expenses of a personal nature, E. & O.E.
WHAT IS THE COST?
The land price of the tour is $8399. CAD per person based on a minimum of 10 participants. There is a single supplement of $1900. CAD. The price includes just about everything but a few meals.
What precautions are taken for security issues?
Your safety always comes first. The travel operator in India, which is on 24-hour call, will keep us abreast if there are any security issues. Should there be a need to alter a route or delay a visit somewhere, that will be decided at the time.
What if I don’t know anyone going?
Can I extend my trip either before or after the tour
ndiaAbsolutely. Speak to Mandira at Explore India and she will help you with arrangements.
What do I pack?
As of November 2011, you may check only 1 suitcase when you fly overseas but you won’t need too much if you pack clothing you can layer. It’s a good rule to bring only what you can carry. Dress in India is casual. At times you may need to cover your arms or head so a big scarf is an easy solution. We will give you a list but don’t forget your bathing suit and sun hat!
Will there be free time?
There will be some free time to relax, swim, shop, arrange a massage or just snooze. We stay at each hotel at least 2 nights so we’re not always packing up.
Who will accompany the tour?
The tour leader will be flying to India with the group and will always be with the tour. There will also be a licensed tour guide and bus driver.
Will there be added expenses while touring?
The cost of the tour is expected to cover almost all expenses. Breakfast is included every day. Lunch and/or dinner is included every day. Some meals will be your own choice, at your own expense. Of course, any purchases of a personal nature such as gifts will be personal expenses.
Can I use my own cell phone?
Your phone carrier may have a travel package but it may be very expensive. If your phone is unlocked, you can buy or rent a sim card. All our hotels and many places in India have WiFi. You can use your phone as your camera and check your email while you’re in the hotel. Whatsapp is a good way to call home. Hotel safes are large enough to hold an iPad so if you bring a tablet, you don’t have to carry it around all the time.
What if I want to book my own flight on points?
“Land only” price is available. Speak to Explore India about coordinating arrivals and about flying from cities other than Toronto.
Explore India can also arrange seat upgrades for those who wish them. There is a Premium Economy upgrade available as well as Business.