If you would like more information please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll down for Q & A
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure at Ben-Gurion Airport
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide through the tour from Oct. 14- Oct. 25, 2020
- Luxury air conditioned transportation for touring and airport group transfers including transportation to evening activities and dinners where mentioned + include free WIFI
- 13 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy:
- Israeli buffet breakfast every day plus 10 lunches, 8 dinners.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Water on the bus throughout the tour (3 bottles per person per day)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- International flights
- Departure taxes, fuel surcharge and airport improvement fees (subject to change due to fluctuation of gas prices)
- Insurance: cancellation and health – premium is non-refundable
- Lunches and dinners not mentioned
- Early check in before 14:00. Late check out after 11:00.
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Entrances and services not mentioned
- Transfers and assistance other than with the group
- Expenses of a personal nature, E. & O.E.
WHAT IS THE COST?
The land price of the tour is $5500 US per person based on a minimum of 10 participants. There is a single supplement of $1800. US. The price includes just about everything but a few meals.
What precautions are taken for security issues?
What do you mean by “secular and non-denominational”?
What if I don’t know anyone going?
Can I extend my trip either before or after the tour
What do I pack?
Will there be free time?
Who will accompany the tour?
Will there be added expenses while touring?
Can I use my own cell phone?
What if I want to book my own flight on points?
Idit can also arrange seat upgrades for those who wish them. There is a Premium Economy upgrade available as well as Business.