November 09 – Dec. 1st, 2022
arrangeAn ancient civilization that has continually attracted foreign peoples. Some came as friends, some as traders, some as invaders. Many of them made India their home. Nowhere on Earth does humanity present itself in such a dizzying, creative burst of cultures and religions, races and tongues. Perhaps the only thing more difficult than to be indifferent to India would be to describe or understand India completely.
Mark Twain, from Following the Equator, 1897, has aptly described, “So far as I am able to judge, nothing has been left undone, either by man or nature, to make India the most extraordinary country that the sun visits on his rounds. Nothing seems to have been forgotten, nothing overlooked.”
Come with us and let the people of India open their hearts to you!
Not only will we visit outstanding sites, cities and attractions but we have arranged opportunities to meet and interact with women at programmes of empowerment.
- International round-trip flights between Toronto and Delhi
- Departure taxes, fuel surcharges and airport improvement fees
- Domestic flights per itinerary
- Porterage of one regular sized piece of luggage at the airport and hotels
- Return airport transfers
- Traditional Indian Welcome
- Services of an English-speaking Tour Guide for the entire tour
- Accommodation in double room, 5* hotels indicated based on twin beds.
- Meals as indicated (B) buffet breakfast, (D) dinner every day and some (L) Lunches
- Transportation by air conditioned coach throughout
- All applicable taxes
- Local taxes and standard service charges on accommodation and meals included in the tour price
- Bottled water and snacks
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Any increase on domestic airfare which is beyond our control
- Any fees introduced by airlines pertaining to overweight or oversize luggage on domestic flights within India
- Insurance – premium non refundable
- Passport or Visa fees if applicable
- Transfers and assistance other than with the group on arrival and departure
- Meals not mentioned
- Beverages (soft and alcoholic) not mentioned
- Early check in/late check out
- Single Supplement quoted separately
- Optional tours and activities
- Items of a personal nature